- Trios of Tulsi & Gemstones
The One engenders the Two, the Two engenders the Three and the Three engenders all things. ~Tao Te Ch'ing
Purple Jade is an asset to all when worn or carried, especially for those who need to " lighten up" and relax into the flow of life.
Purple Jade opens the Crown and Third-Eye Chakras, and powerfully links them with the Earthstar Chakra below the soles of the feet, allowing for the regulation of energy throughout the body and aura.
Black Jade is an etheric bodyguard and a stone of protection. Its strong elemental energy shields not only the physical body, but guards against negative forces or entities, energy vampires and people projecting anger and aggression. It defends against morphogenic fields of negative energy, such as the fear and violence projected through the media, and is particularly helpful in times of war or world crisis.
Tulsi beads are said to protect one from bad dreams, accidents, attack by weapons, and inauspicious destinations at death. For these reasons and because she is dear to Krishna, devotees always wear Tulsi.
Our Tulsi is grown in Vrindavan, hand-carved in Vrindavan and hand stained with desi (local) cow ghee.
Vrindavan grown, Vrindavan crafted. ™
If we do not have your size and gemstone in stock, please ask and we would be happy to make one for you.
- 4mm faceted gemstones
- hand-carved, hand ghee stained, Vrindavan grown Tulsi
- three stretch elastic bracelets
- choose from Black Jade or Purple Jade
- two sizes to choose from; 8 inch (average men's bracelet); 7 inch (average women's bracelet)
- If we do not have your size and gemstone in stock, please ask and we would be happy to make one for you.