Hermes Trismegistus was a legendary figure of ancient wisdom, whose teachings have influenced spiritual traditions throughout the ages. As a man of knowledge, he was believed to have authored numerous texts on philosophy, astrology, alchemy, and spirituality. One of his most significant contributions is the seven hermetic principles, which are fundamental principles for understanding the workings of the universe and how we can align with its creative power.
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Recently Viewed Items
These might interest you...
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …