According to all four gospels Jesus was crucified at a place called Golgotha - an Aramaic word for skull. The Latin term is Calvaria where the name Calvary comes from. The reason why it was called "skull hill" is unknown. Possibly because it was the site of executions of because the hill was shaped like a human skull. The exact location is unknown. We do know that Jesus was crucified outside of the city walls on a public road.
Still today, this hill we call Golgotha or Calvary stands as a reminder of Jesus’ great sacrifice—the only sacrifice capable of forgiving sin and reconciling man with God.
This tank top has everything you could possibly need – vibrant colors, soft material, and a relaxed fit that will make you look fabulous!
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Comfortable, stretchy material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Recently Viewed Items
These might interest you...
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …