Large antiqued-finished sterling silver Narasimha kavach, hand made in Vrindavan. Two sizes available:
- 25 grams of sterling silver ( 0.88 ounces).
- kavach is 2.04 inches (51.84mm) long
- inside diameter of the tube is 0.45 inches (11.20mm), outside diameter is 0.52 inches (13.13mm)
Medium (in model's hand)
- 16.7 grams of sterling silver (0.59 ounces).
- Kavach is 1.71 inches (43.63mm) long
- inside diameter of the tube is 0.4 inches (10.16mm), outside diameter is 0.46 inches (11.65mm)
Beautiful craftsmanship is evident throughout the design. It has two types of bails; one on top of the Narasimha, and two on the kavach tube. If you would like, we can remove the top bail. Also, we would be happy to make a custom necklace for you from our local sacred beads to accentuate this magnificent kavach.
The finish is an antiqued finish but the kavach is not an antique.