Kali goddess silver coin choker necklace on black woven cotton threads.
Kali is Shakti, the feminine power of nature. When the Great Feminine power enables consciousness, the universe itself is born. The universe is the "body" of Divine Mother. Without understanding and working with the instruments of power related to the Great Feminine, spiritual freedom cannot be obtained. It is Kali who removes the ego and liberates the soul. Wear this symbol of moksha on your journey to spiritual liberation!
- one of a kind, hand made in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- 5 antique replica tribal coins of the Hindu goddess Kali
- 31 grams of sterling silver
- 17.5 inches (44cm) total length
- strung on woven cotton thread, with ball and loop closure