Handmade recycled chiffon sari
panels in maroon with pale yellow trim and multicolored sequins. Full length 32 panel Gopi skirt made by women of Vrindavan
, land of the Gopis! Comes complete with matching silk yellow scarf
, short yellow choli blouse
made from the very elaborate pallu
of the sari, one Tulsi kanthi choker bead
necklace, and one "Jai Shree Radhe" Bhaktmal necklace
- Skirt length 41 inches (104cm).
- Skirt waist fits up to 38 inches (97cm); Skirt should sit low, about 2 inches below the belly button.
- Short pale yellow choli blouse made from the sari pallu, fully lined, button front with short sleeves, fits up to size 40-inch (101cm) bust.
- Yellow silk full-size scarf for wrapping.
- Tulsi kanthi choker wraps three times around.
- "Jai Shree Radhe" Bhaktmal kavach necklace.
Made of recycled silk sari. 32 total panels. 8-inch side zipper, but there is also a drawstring for comfortable, custom fit. Gopi skirts usually sit about 2 inches below the belly button.
Fits medium/large (USA size) women. The skirt and blouse are fully lined.
Thanks for your purchase which supports the women of Vrindavan