Handmade recycled chiffon sari
panels in pale yellow with blue trim and multicolored sequins. Full length 32 panel Gopi skirt made by women of Vrindavan
, land of the Gopis! Comes complete with matching silk blue tied dyed scarf
, cotton jersey stretch choli blouse, one Tulsi kanthi choker bead
necklace, and one "Jai Shree Radhe" Bhaktmal necklace
- Skirt length 42 inches (107cm).
- Skirt waist fits up to 40 inches (101cm); Skirt should sit low, about 2 inches below the belly button.
- Short cotton jersey blue choli blouse fits medium size; very stretchy and comfortable (store bought, if you want "Large" or "Small", just send a note with the order).
- Blue tie-dyed silk full-size scarf for wrapping.
- Tulsi kanthi choker wraps three times around.
- "Jai Shree Radhe" Bhaktmal kavach necklace.
Made of recycled silk sari. 32 total panels. 8-inch side zipper, but there is also a drawstring for comfortable, custom fit. Gopi skirts usually sit about 2 inches below the belly button.
Fits medium/large (USA size) women. The skirt is fully lined.
Thanks for your purchase which supports the women of Vrindavan