- Sterling silver Afghani tribal style kavach, with optional sterling silver chain, or traditional adjustable black cotton thread.
Kavach means 'armor' but can take the form of an amulet. This special amulet opens on one end into a hollow tube that can be filled with a hand-written mantra, dried flower petals from a ceremony, or sacred relics. Worn around the neck, this Kavach acts as a spiritual armor, protecting the heart and body with the sacred relics or mantra carried within it.
Optional chain is hand made sterling silver.
- inside diameter is 4.5mm
- outside diameter is 15mm
- double sided kavach is 61.3mm long
- chain length is 20 inches
- kavach is 36.4 total grams sterling silver
- chain is 27.9 grams of sterling silver
- safe and secure screw top style